----- Original Message -----

Andy, you should know, you wrote wrote the driver I'm using.

Gene, the MB is a bit of a unicorn, it's a P4 and is less than 15years old and
is still in good nic.  It's original purpose was running the sound system in
our gallery but was retired when we switched to a web streamed service.  It was
re-purposed for Linuxcnc after a lightning strike took out the Pentium 200 DOS
pc that was the original control on this cnc.  That and I could not get the
original DOS software to work on it.  But it has been happily working with
Ubuntu 10.04 Linuxcnc install since version 2.3 was current and is still
running 2.7.