hi to everybody, my application is a hexapod and i decided to change my GUI
from axis to tklinuxcnc, my problem is that in the axis GUI all my axis
move without problems but in tklinuxcnc i have problems with the Y axis
specifically , This is the error:

can't read "::jogAxisType(1)": no such elem

this only occur with Y axis. if anybody knows about this error i would
thank his help