> We need something that can give us a text list in just a minute or so.
> Ideally it would give us a list of module delays, sorted by addf order
> in one column, and a second column of all the delays that signal
> encounters from the hal read operation, collecting the machines instant
> status, doing all the additional time to the final hal write back to the
> interface, in a format that would show the extra delay in that signals
> path caused by out of order module execution.

Linuxcnc confguration is essentially a netlist with one signal driving each
net. I think the method is to calculate a "call graph" for each output. Delay
obviously have to be known for each block/function/component.

Algorithm probably is:
  1. Check so that each net there output is used is driven by exactly one net.
  2. For each output calculate the call graph.
  3. Scan the call graphs and calculate delay.

I started backend in gschem although did not yet finnish it and as far as I
understand rockhopper work in other which is great sometimes.