On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 8:01 PM Thaddeus Waldner <thadw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fusion 360 also runs natively on a Mac.

I think the comment about needing Windows was to address those runing Linux
on their PCs.     You can get a free copy of Winows and run it either on
virtual or real hardware but no one is giving away free Macs.

There are other CAD systems that will run on Linux but none of them have
integrated CAM that is close to Fusion's level of sophitication.

> Thaddeus Waldner

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California