This is what I am running.

03:06.0 Communication controller [0780]: MosChip Semiconductor
Technology Ltd. PCI 9835 Multi-I/O Controller [9710:9835] (rev 01)

It is a Rosewell (NewEgg brand).  Looking through my order history it
looks like I got it in 2009 and they still sell it.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815166006 for
all of $15 then and it is still $15.

Dave