On 05.10.19 15:20, John Dammeyer wrote:

> > I�m using PWM with a direct signal and enable.    My drive accepts 0-10V,
> > so I
> > created a little board that converts the PWN to a 0-10V analog signal and
> > isolates all the signals.
> >
> > N. Christopher Perry
>
> That's basically what I've drawn out too but I found the op-amp
> couldn't pull to ground and I wanted exactly 0V output.  A pull-down
> on the output before the RC and using the ACPL-P480 Andy suggested
> looks interesting since it does have active pull-up and pull-down but
> without a bleed resistor I'm still not sure I can reach 0V.

If you're driving a modest load, then the pull-down should do it. If a
bit more oomph is needed, then an emitter follower on the op-amp output,
with a significantly lower value pull-down is a quick fix. Op-amp
feedback is then from the new output.

Beyond that, you're up for a negative rail for the op-amp so that it can
easily reach 0v.

Erik