________________________________
From: Glenn Edwards

All,

I have purchased Q-Cad recently, the DXF portion is free and the CAM costs
extra, and have found the DXF editor pretty good.  I have struggled with
the CAM portion that does the DXF to G-code, however.  It does not seem
well supported- email inquiries go unanswered.  My two-cents.

Best regards,
-- --
Glenn
Rapid Converting LLC