Reading PyCAM docs these issues sometimes depend of the order the lines
were created and if they form a closed path or if the lines were made from
two verticals then two horizontals then a trim command.    I don't know if
dxf3gcode is sensitive to little things like this.   None of the software
should be.

The best solution is to Move to Fusion 360 and use its native CAM features.
  It can directly generate g-code from the model.

Of just try a different CAM software and the same DXF file.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California