Older Tormach machines such as my PCNC770-3 shipped with either a 5i25 or
6i25. Newer machines (now with significantly faster rapids) use a 7i92. Note
that there appears to be no way to share a single Ethernet port on the host
computer with a 7i92 and normal network connectivity. I have it working here
by using two Ethernet cards -- one for a 7i92 and the other for Samba +
internet.