On 07/06/2020 05:47 PM, John Dammeyer wrote:
It's not a big deal.  Whacks me across the head if I rush starting AXIS.
There's always something to do as the system is brought to life.  Like sweep up
shavings or add oil to the spindle lube cups on the lathe.  Put tools away.
Clean rust film that started showing up this year after 10 years of no rust.

Connmanctl is a really neat thing for portable computers. It scans the net traffic and figures out that "Oh, looks like he's at Ohare airport, I'll hook him up to the WiFi thare". But, in a static environment, it sometimes is too smart for your totally "set it once, and forever" settings.

Jon