Wow!  Weighs in at 18,750 lbs.  Requires 29,000 KVA from 3 phase.  I'd love to
have something like that but I suspect my shop floor would crack.  I'm lucky
that I have a pole with 3 wires so I could pay huge to get 3 phase installed.
But my converted car port ceiling is probably too low.

Still enough to drool over.  What a fun project that would be.
John