On a related note, I’ve noticed that the G-Code reference for G33 and G33.1
refers you to the integrators manual, but there’s little documentation on
spindle synchronized motion.  I’d be willing to add a section based on what I
learn from this experience.  It might be helpful to make sure there’s more of a
checklist and some of these cautions and observations in there.