When Amazon starts their drone delivery I think I will even order stuff I
have no use for (Children's shoes?) just so I can watch the drone fly in
and drop the box.

Which glue matters.  I bought a few different brands at the dollar store
and found "Avon" brand is the best of the brands they cary and the
off-brands don't work.    Printers are very picky and my printer might like
a brand of glue yours don't.     I have yet to try water soluble hair spray
on glass.   I 100% recommend Amazon Prime.  Where I live it is mostly free
next day delivery.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California