On Tuesday 04 August 2020 03:42:59 andy pugh wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 01:45, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:
> > While I was out, getting a legal thing underway, the 6807 bearings
> > showed up, but they do not fit, the pieces that go inside need a BIG
> > hammer, and where they fit in the main body shell is too small by
> > half a mm.
>
> What is the hole size in the CAD? Did you ever print that calibration
> cube?

yes to the latter, and its average is about 5.02mm per 5mm cube but is
not linear. 25mm measures 25.04, and if anything, the recess should be
big, not so tight it can't even be started with a small hammer.  And the
hole size isn't shown in freecad, or I don't know how to display it.
I'll have to chuck and center up the main body in a 4 jaw and run a
boreing bar thru the hole, probably an HSS one, or for threading as a
normal carbide chip isn't sharp enough.  I'll try that later today.  It
not quite 5am local time ATM.

 - Louis D. Brandeis