On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 13:39, Matthew Herd <herd.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I’m wondering if there’s any value in isolating power and logic grounds or
> isolating either one from the machine.

That isn't always possible, even if you want to. The drives themselves
tend to tie them together.

But, random indexes shouldn't actually have the effect described. The
index-enable only gets set once at the start of the cycle. It
shouldn't matter what the Z-phase does from that point on.

--
atp
lunatics."