I have a F360 license - single seat locked in at $350 per year. List price is
$495. AD seems to run promotions once or twice a year. Right now you can get it
for ~$300. Less I think if you buy 3 years upfront. What I remember from the
ads I’m getting.

Remember F360 (and I’m pretty sure the SW deal) are subscriptions; they can
(and do) change the rules from time to time. I certainly have my issues AD, but
I’m a reasonably happy user. I bought the single seat a year or 2 ago even
though I’m a home user, because you had to know they were going to keep adding
further restrictions to the free license.

For some, that won’t buy a single good bottle of Whiskey, but for me at the
moment its about 3. Remember: there are no bad whiskey’s, just different ones :)

Ron