Listening in on this email trail it's pretty clear the subscription model
the vendors are moving toward have gotchas for the users.  Before you
decide to quit you had better back everything up to a neutral format: STEP
for solids and PDF or DXF for the drawings.  I 'own' SolidWorks2015 but it
is running on Win7 and pretty soon the computer will die and I am not
confident SW2015 will run properly on Win10.  So, I had better begin the
backup process....

Glenn