Bruce,

Yes and No.  ASME, like EAA, would act as a distributor or reseller.  ASME
has a membership problem, declining badly over the years, and needs a way
of attracting new blood especially the recent grads and independent
consultants: many of whom are underemployed at this time.  And SW pricing
is aimed at the corporate world.  The two- ASME and SW- can meet in the
middle and both benefit..

Glenn