Greetings;

I have now written the 5i25_7i76_7i78.bit file to 3 different 5i25's, the
one that has been in the machine for several years, and 2 of the 3 Peter
sent me in about 2015.

none of them will admit there is a pwmgen feeding P3, all show the first
one feeding p2. But there are 2 listed in the corresponding .pin file,
and with the 5i25_7i76_1px2d.bit file installed, the first one replaces
stepgen #4 on p3. But with that firmware, I have no pwmgen.01.dir on p2.

I have a 5i25, with a 7i76D on p3. and a std bob on p2.

What do I do next besides fix dinner and take a nap? Wake up and see if I
can make the 420 watt audio amp work.

Thanks.

 - Louis D. Brandeis