Hi Andy,

I am trying to use the macros you wrote.  It seems to work in axis, and tried the turning macro.

I just picked some numbers and hit the "play" button and I saw these messages:

emc/task/emctask.cc 389: interp_error: EOF in file:/usr/share/axis/images/axis-lathe.ngc seeking o-word: o<turning> from line: 0 EOF in file:/usr/share/axis/images/axis-lathe.ngc seeking o-word: o<turning> from line: 0

(it's possible I don't know what I am doing here... :)    )

Ron