On Tue, 10 Nov 2020 at 02:57, R C <cjv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to use the macros you wrote.  It seems to work in axis, and
> tried the turning macro.

> emc/task/emctask.cc 389: interp_error: EOF in
> file:/usr/share/axis/images/axis-lathe.ngc seeking o-word: o<turning>
> from line: 0

That means that the system hasn't found the routine ngc files.
Where did you put those files? If they are in the config folder
(safest place for them) then you need to add the config file directory
(ie the directory which contains the INI file) to the SUBROUTINE_PATH
That is the function of the ":./" at the end of
[RS274NGC]SUBROUTINE_PATH in the sample INI file.

SUBROUTINE_PATH = ../../../nc_files/gladevcp_lib:./

--
atp
lunatics."