On 11/8/20 3:04 PM, andy pugh wrote:
On Sun, 8 Nov 2020 at 21:59, R C <cjv...@gmail.com> wrote:

I found that one,  the "search speed" in stepconf.  (I shouldn't use
that  I heard, since it resets other stuff, but playing with it for now.)
You can carry on using stepconf unless or until you start hand-editing
HAL and INI.

Which I did  for both the lathe and mill, with help on this list,  but I am  'playing' a bit with the settings.

(I say playing, I am  a rookie at this, so figuring it out as I go)

Does Stepconf let you set the HOME_SEQUENCE? It's about 10 years since
I last had cause to use it.

Just looked through it,  it doesn't seem to be in any of the stepconf screens.

thanks,

Ron