On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 6:51 AM Valerio Bellizzomi <vale...@selnet.org>
wrote:

> I think this CoC leaves a lot to be desired. But can I suggest a very
> good one, one which I adopted in my own organization?
>
> https://www.w3.org/Consortium/cepc/
>

> Regards.

My only question is why in the heck is this even necessary?  We're all in
this because we share the common bonds of machining, LinuxCNC, and other
related things that go along with.

The last thing I expect to see on a technical mailing list is to have
someone's sexual preferences shoved down my throat.  I don't really care
what two consenting adults do in their own home, but what exactly in the
world do a person's sexual preferences have to do with LinuxCNC and
machining?  The metal and machines don't care one way or another.

How about we  just adopt the Golden Rule - do unto others as you would have
them do unto you. That seems to have worked well for many thousands of
years.  Leave the sexual preference bullcrap somewhere else where people
wish to discuss that kind of thing.

Mark