On 6/29/21 8:25 AM, andy pugh wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 at 15:18, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp <off...@klepp.biz> wrote:

+1 CoC guarantees nontechnical tentacles grab hold on technical projects. Nobody needs
those "management" types.
I don't see any real risk of that happening to LinuxCNC. Apart from
anything else I doubt that anyone non-technical has any interest in
the project. (This is not the case for a desktop OS, or a graphics
package, for example)

Might not be about the technical nature/interest,  it might just be that woke "everyone has to do what we say" policy. It's "cancel culture",  if you don't behave like we demand, you're going to be banned. (or not hosted  there anymore) Doesn't matter if it is highly technical or not.

(look at what is happening at the "woke math" in the K-12 school system, which is spreading to sciences too)