Do you care to point out this......oh hang on I did call someone not
involved in the project a blight and a bully.

The current Code of Conduct is being pushed by those with agendas
outside of OSS Projects. I have heard these agendas referred to as
"Social Engineering".

It is agendas like these that led to a Political Party in Australia
wanting to prosecute doctors for what is best practice regarding Gender
Dysphoria. Up until that time I had been a supporter or this particular
party, but when I read of their policy to do that to Doctors when doing
their job and providing best care I was disgusted.

"Misgendering" someone, which the list of genders seems to get bigger
every day, is a crime in some places.

Then you get people like this;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Yaniv who hides behind being trans
to be a social pest. And in effect making life hard for those that are
truly suffering.