On 6/29/21 8:16 AM, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:
+1 CoC guarantees nontechnical tentacles grab hold on technical projects. Nobody needs
those "management" types. To push it to the extreme, with CoC you are not
allowed any more to tell these self-proclamed policemen to go where the sun never shines.

exactly ....  , I see that everywhere,  including where I work (a fairly large 'institution'), management/policy-makers (or "spread sheet people" as I call them)  telling you how, when and what to do (including nonsense 'training').  At some point you just have to say things like "No!",  "go away", "shut up" etc.   Yeah that is probably not "inclusive" (haha),  but I am not going sit there and listen to that, because it is not constructive,  in fact, it is destructive.  and that seems to, in fact, putting your foot down actually a positive effect.

I think that probably explains the 'explosive' trending topic here,  ..  enough is enough, and people are speaking up.

Ron

Nik