----- Original Message -----
From: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)"
Sent:Tue, 29 Jun 2021 17:07:55 -0600
Subject:Re: [Emc-users] Code of Conduct

 On 6/29/21 RC wrote:
 Also, I changed my mind  ......

 hey all, can we still have that CoC? with that one rule in it that
said
 something about not telling others what to do, or something like
that.

That, gentlemen, is exclusively and completely the CoC that the world
needs most..Who wants THE MANGEMENT to move in and exercise their
prejudices by pouring themover the heads of others?  Is it not better
for the list to be a bazaar? Let the dogmatistspeddling pedantic
orthodoxy go and build their temple elsewhere!(Yeah, the library
'puter let me have another 60 min Thanks, 'puter.)Erik