On Monday 12 July 2021 00:25:43 dva...@internode.on.net wrote:

> [...]
Chuckle. I've been on one list that has only one rule for a good decade
now. And that rule states that there are no rules. Anything goes, and
occasionally does when stupidity is being discussed.

I tend to agree with Marion Morrison, whom you know better as the western
movie star John Wayne, who once observed on film that stupidity should
be painfull.

 - Louis D. Brandeis