Hi Ron,

I guess you could do it with a custom component in HAL. You can link a
physical button to set the points and then compute the center point. You
should need a reset button and some other functionalities too I guess, but
I think it's perfectly doable. Also you could show the output with pyvcp so
you can replicate what a DRO does. It's not that easy but neither that hard
I guess.