Hi Leonardo,

That was actually what I was looking for, a button "like that", and wondered if I just didn't see/find it.

Yeah I can see some "convenient" functionality in that,  but being able to go "half way" between two points, even with some iteration would help, to get that started

(It would be really easy, math wise, once you have something like that, to find the center of a circular hole,  or a rectangle, or anything symmetrical, basically)

I wonder, in hal, with a plugin, if you can just move the tool/spindle, and the DRO screen shows where it is going. For example,  for finding the center of a circular hole, you'd only need to find the edge in 3 spots, and then just "go there".

I'd love to figure out how to write a plugin like that.

Ron