I'm over 100KM from Toronto but Amazon still promises delivery to here
tomorrow. I thought that you were in Vancouver...

-----Original Message-----
From: John Dammeyer <jo...@autoartisans.com>
Sent: January 12, 2022 12:53 PM
To: 'Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)' <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] ER-32 Collet Wrench

For me it's delivery in one week and with taxes just under $20.
Thanks
John

https://www.amazon.ca/ER-32UM-Spanner-Precision-Milling-Clamping/dp/B089RXC7
K1 ca$18.50 delivered tomorrow.

cast).  So I have drawn up the face plate adaptor and that looks to be a
pretty easy LCNC project for the mill plus a bit of lathe work.

> However, I foolishly did not order a collet wrench.  This seems to
> overall be a pretty easy CNC project with the exception of the 'teeth'
> that engage the collet.  I suppose I could mill out the profiles in some
oil hardening steel, then file the teeth to have straight edges.  Finally
harden it.

> Alternatively make it out of 1/4" or so steel plate (or even
> aluminium) and drill and tap holes for screws to protrude out where the
teeth are.  Turn down the screw ends to be smooth or even square and lock
the screws in place.

> Looking for suggestions here.  Don't really want to wait 2 months for
> one wrench with either low price and horrendous shipping or high price and
low shipping.  Cost ends up being the same at about $28.