I have a optical encoder from a mouse running on an emco encoder wheel (100
holes).  I cut out the metal between 2 holes.  I think that would be
considered one missing tooth...  I have the encoder scale set to 100 and
the missing tooth set to 1

I have a little comp that sets the index enable to true whenever it is
false.

Looking at the halscope screen shot - it only counts to 98..  I would think
it would count from 0 to 99.  You can see the gap is seen - but I think
there should be an extra count in there..

(I could be not understanding it too)

ps - if I set the missing teeth to 2 - it will not trigger (like it doesn't
see the gap then which seems correct)

thanks!
sam