Hi Rob,

Since for OOO causality just is aesthetics, I'm afraid you're not right on that
score.

I'll send you this essay on it I just wrote for New Literary History if you'd
like.

There are some other pieces by me on that, online in Singularum and Continent.

Yours, Tim

http://www.ecologywithoutnature.blogspot.com