Having used it before with no problems, I am getting an error using
Enigmail/GnuPG2 on Thunderbird running under a new install of Linux Mint
Debian Edition. All appears welluntil I come to send a message and I get
the error message:-

"GnuPG reports an error in the communication with gpg-agent (a component
of GnuPG)." "This is a system setup or configuration error that prevents
Enigmail from working properly and cannot be fixed automatically."

I have had similar errors in the past concerning gpg-agent, but Enigmail
has gone on to work correctly - presumably using the Linux key-ring? I'm
not too technical, so I'm not quite sure why this error hasarisen when
it never did before. Can you tell me where I should start looking for an
answer - LMDE, Enigamil, or GnuPG?

Regards,

Bob