On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:41:07 +0200, Cristalle Azundris Sabon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  said:

>   That was my first reaction too, but I think as long as you play
>   fancy with the buttons etc. only (and leave the actual text
>   widget alone to a large extent) it might work.  Time will tell
>   whether anybody finds it worth their time to hack it in.

My real concern is that there's a lot more copies of Photoshop out there
than there are actual qualified graphic artists... You know *exactly*
what I mean. :)

I'm not opposed to gratuitous eye candy, but only when it's not getting
in the way.  If I hated eye candy per se, I'd not use the Ganymede theme ;)