Hi Valtteri,

Unless there are any Japanese natives interested, I'm pretty
interested in driving more Japanese interest at E17, so I'll try to
get a Japanese version together as well. I won't rest until E17 is
featured in Nikkei Linux magazine (^_^)

While I'm not a Japanese native speaker, I am fluent (I passed Level 1
in the Japanese Language Proficiency Test 4 years back). The
translation may not be perfect, but will surely be better than nothing
;-))

David @ Tokyo