On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 12:32:52 +1030
Simon Lees <sfl...@suse.de> wrote:

> While efl doesn't generally build with cmake, its shipped all the
> macro's required to build efl apps with cmake for years so you should
> be fine to use cmake as your build system for apps, I have in the
> past.

Seems like you could build EFL with cmake in the past. I already use it
for some apps and meson for entrance. Though may switch that over to
cmake as well.

I was just messing with elogind vs systemd in autotools and noticed
cmake. Kind of rather build with cmake + ninja than autotools. This was
more in general for EFL itself.

P.S.
For another thread, but I got it building against elogind instead of
systemd. I had to rename the eina include as it needs journald, not
part of elogind. As part of me crudely changing from libsystemd to
libelogind. None the less it built, but had run issues. Need to look
into differences there. Anyway some progress on experimenting with
running Wayland with elogind vs sytemd.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.