Hello.

On 04/18/2018 10:57 AM, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 10:32:46 +0200 Stefan Schmidt <ste...@osg.samsung.com>
> said:
>
>> Hello.
>>

>> On 04/18/2018 09:59 AM, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
>>> specifically:
>>>
>>> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T6740
>>>
>>> timed releases, roadmaps (release, project) etc. it'll be far better to do
>>> this quickly round-trip wise.
>>>
>> Do you consider all items in this ticket as the agenda for the meeting or
>> only the discussion on timed vs feature release and project roadmap?
> did you read the ticket? :)

I did and I have no idea why you would reply to my clear question with another
question. :-)
I even read

This ticket has items on:

o How to handle EFL proposals
o Project and or release roadmap
o Build breakages from commits
o IRC channel merge
o Regular meetings
o Jenkins build status
o Changes to beta APIs
o Moving away from phab

Above you mentioned timed releases for the meeting.

Given the ticket covers _way_ more items besides releases and roadmaps I asked
for clarification.

You asked for a meeting, I asked for the agenda.

regards
Stefan Schmidt