On Wed, 09 May 2018 17:17:14 +0000
Mike Blumenkrantz <michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> While I can see some summarization of meeting items on the relatively
> obscure https://phab.enlightenment.org/V33, which is inaccessible to
> anyone who has not been avidly following the mailing list

Actually correction, its not accessible to anyone who is not logged
into Phabricator. No account, no access, no information. Log out or use
a private browsing session for conformation on access.

> archives--ie. will never be visible to any new community
> members--this is not quite the same as recording the minutes of a
> meeting.

I am more than happy to help with such, if I can get my phab account
re-enabled... Requested many times falls on deaf ears, blind eyes ;)

--
William L. Thomson Jr.