On Thu, 10 May 2018 14:55:07 +0000 Stephen Houston <smhousto...@gmail.com> said:

> This was the best time you could come up with for the meetings?  4-6AM EST,
> 3-5AM CDT, 2-4AM MST, and 1-3AM PDT?  That pretty much means that no North
> Americans are going to be present at all... at least with the time we were
> using for the meetings previously, it is reasonable enough for North
> Americans, Europeans, and Asians to all attend whether it be 8AM on the
> west coast of US or 11PM for like indefini in Japan... sure that is easier
> for US... but then you just flip that time for the second meeting and its
> still reasonable enough for all to attend but easier for indefini in
> Japan.  This is what I was expecting.  Not a time that is basically going
> to mean: US gets to meet the first meeting of the month with eachother and
> then Eastern European/Asians get to meet with eachother the second meeting
> of the month and there is no crossover (minus Western Europeans that can
> make both).  I foresee that as being bad and not really working out.

ummm you need to look at the other time slot too. i don't think we're going to
do 2hrs each...

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=100,8,5,1850147&h=100

so one is 1am/4am PDT/EDT an the other is 9am/12pm PDT/EDT. (CDT being in
between). and note on the other end with Japan (and Korea etc.) time.

:) so they keep flipping between 2 times to try and let everyone attend at
least once a month.

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com