Hello.

On 24.07.2018 22:25, jaquil...@eagleeyet.net wrote:
> I have no problem with setting it up with harbourmaster.
>
> Do you have any documentation on how to set it up or how to interact
> with HM?

Marcel has been looking into this. He should be able to help.

Before we start anything like this though the system should be already
installed with all the efl dependencies and a buld of efl should work
over ssh. If you also want to use this server for debugging I would
argue that you need two different user for the CI and the debugging jobs.

regards
Stefan Schmidt