Hi All,

I am looking at this to see what I can get and the initial provider I found sadly his page is saying sold out on all models granted 2 say sign up.

My question though is how much storage space for code as well as the built product is needed?

On 2018-07-25 06:54, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
Hello.

On 25.07.2018 08:41, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
Seeing as there is quite a bit of interest in this tonight, which is going to probably be the first evening relaxed at home with my wife since we got back from the honeymoon, I will purchase the server. Can someone open up some tickets on Phabricator with what you guys want me to do and what the end goal is that way progress can be tracked by those following the ticket. If not I will open a ticket on my helpdesk.

I’m also a bit concerned about accuracy of documentation. Is everything up to date?

https://www.enlightenment.org/docs/distros/osx-start.md
https://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/tree/.ci/ci-osx-deps.sh
https://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/tree/.ci/ci-osx-build.sh

This is what I used when setting up the osx builds on Travis. Likely
there are more details to figure out.

regards
Stefan Schmidt