I have no problem with setting it up with harbourmaster.

Do you have any documentation on how to set it up or how to interact with HM?

On 2018-07-24 07:21, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
Hello.

On 23.07.2018 18:31, Mike Blumenkrantz wrote:
Actually, if we were able to do Mac builds elsewhere then this would
greatly improve our CI build times. Mac builders on Travis are very highly contested and so have even fewer resources available than Linux builders. Even on my CI feature branch, Mac builds take 2x longer (10+ mins more)
than Linux builds.

The problem is that you can not simply hook up some external osx server
to Travis to speed it up. Its a completely different resource. The only
way I could see it used for CI would be through Phabricator's harbourmaster.

regards
Stefan Schmidt