Hello.

On 24.07.2018 16:01, Mike Blumenkrantz wrote:

> Any series of builds which requires a macos on Travis is subject to delay
> until a macos builder can be provided, meaning we may end up having to wait
> an undetermined amount of time for each new build if a lot of macos
> builders are in use. If we could eliminate that builder from our build
> matrix, it would help us from this angle.

Yes, the osx builds are a bottleneck. With both factors, delay until the
job starts and build time itself.

We have not made real use of harbourmaster and drydock yet, which means
we will have to learn if that really is a good option for all this. We
will also see if the hosted mac server really gives the speed increase
in CI you hope for. Something to try out but with various unknowns and
risks attached.

Jonathan wanted to set this up. I would say we wait until he has
somethign that can build efl over ssh and we can see how it would
integrate with phab once that is done.

regards
Stefan Schmidt