On Friday, 07 December 2007, at 09:13:38 (+0200),
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:

> he have to "cvs add" it, not available in some cases (anoncvs).

He's a developer.  He doesn't use anoncvs.

> Also, having an weird interface that nobody uses it make it suck,
> see?

Sorry, but there's nothing weird about "diff -Nu" since it's exactly
the same options normal diff takes.  And it's perfectly reasonable
that the file has to be added; otherwise, there's no way to tell new
files from extraneous ones.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>