[EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:
>       Dave wrote:
>

>> Hi all,
>> Just two words to make you inform the new edje_editor status.
>> I have now reach a first stable version of the patch to edje
>> (bugzilla #294). In my opinion this version is ready
>> to be committed to the edje cvs, but I didn't get any devs
>> opinion  :(
>>

>       At this point, since you're starting to dwelve further and
> further into things, you'd likely want edje's maintainer to give
> feedback - and that would be Carsten.. who seems to be very busy
> at the moment. Tilman and Brian Mattern might also be able to help,
> though Brian is likely too busy with his physics studies.
>
>       I don't think any 'issues' with your work would be ones of
> people thinking that the code might not be 'good enough' or whatnot,
> but rather wether it should be part of edje, or wether it might
> have problems being completed satisfactorily (due to edje internals
> being what they are), and those kinds of things.
>       Maybe you could take a tentative look into what issues
> you might run into as you try and advance things further? eg, what
> happens if you try to implement adding/removing parts, what happens
> if you try to implement editing an animated edje (tweened images
> or whatnot), what do you do about transitions, programs, etc, etc.
>
>    jose.

I'm now started to work on tween animation (and so with programs)...
and the next thing will be add and removing parts.
I can't know the issue until I get into ;)
But I'm thinking on a system to stop (while editing) and then unpause
the edje.
This is the way flash do (I don't know about other).
But I have to go further to tell more.
Dave