> to play with it first... the question is.. embryo - keep for compatibility
> (after the lua change) or throw out? i would keep it anyway while adding
> lua...
> but then.. remove or not? i am listening to those using embryo right now.

Well, until Lua is in place I see no problem in keeping Embryo code
also working if causes no harm, using some mechanism like the proposed
in other thread: having annotations for the script tag, and defaults
it to embryo.  After Lua is ok, we can evaluate how much Embryo is
still needed, having the option of phasing out it slowly.. (changing
the default script {} to go Lua first, and then removing the
annotations).

Cheers,
  Caio Marcelo