Spot on Mekius. If we had a 6 month roadmap and an alpha release, we'd
have quite a bit of PR and certainly a bit of personal drive. Even
with ewl having releases it gives me drive to try to get the new theme
into the next major version. Im sure other devs would be energised by
a roadmap and release.
Toma.