On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:06:38 -0200 "Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri"
<barbi...@profusion.mobi> babbled:

actually what hisham said was:

"we've taken this long. people will expect something good out of that much time
spent. if we rush things now just to slap out a release with stuff missing or
done badly or buggy - we will be ridiculed for having produced such a pile of
crap after so long. so let's not cut corners just to save a few weeks - do it
right - as in the scheme of things... its not that much time considering how
long it's been".