On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Tom Hacohen <t...@stosb.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Bruno Dilly <bdi...@profusion.mobi> wrote:
>>
>> But maybe we could drop widgets in a bad shape?
>>
>> I couldn't look deeper on carousel yet, but I believe it never was
>> completely implemented.
>> What should it be? Raster ?
>
> elm_menu also needs a rewrite.
>
> Coming to think of it, isn't it time to take it out of the TMP dir? :P

In these lines, elm_animator seems quite odd, not to say
purposeless... all that thing to convert a simple current - start_time
into a 0.0-1.0 value??

Raster, why did you add such elm_animator to Elementary? Particularly
with such uncommon API that takes an object as parameter for
elm_animator_add() with the sole purpose to remove when such object is
removed?!   Even worse is that the curve style is just a
non-extensible enum, much like Edje with different names (curve in,
curve out... where is sinusoidal???)

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems